The below applies to any information obtained by Envysion Wealth Management Pte Ltd (“Envysion”) through your use of the Envysion website www.envysionwealth.com (“the Site”). It is not applicable to any third-party websites which our Site may link to and is not affiliated with Envysion. Envysion is not responsible for and has no control over the content or the data protection practices of such third-party websites.
If you do not agree to the terms below, please do not proceed to further web pages of our Site. The terms below are subject to any additional disclaimers or other contractual terms you have entered with Envysion and any applicable mandatory laws and regulations.
When our Site is visited, our web server automatically records details about your visit. By accessing our Site, you agree that that the following information is collected from you:
- Details of your visit, including but not limited to IP addresses, the website from which you visit from, type of browser software used, the date and during of each visit.
- Any personal data which may be provided or obtained through the website where applicable, including but not limited to your name, gender, contact information such as address, email address, telephone number and other information such as employment information.
Such collection of data may be achieved via tracking technology such as cookies to gather the above-mentioned information. Tracking technology helps us manage and improve the usability of our Site. Refusing, disabling or deactivation of tracking technologies may result in a reduced availability of our Site or parts of the Site may no longer function properly or correctly. You consent and agree to the use of such tracking technology.
You agree to our collection of the above data and provide your consent that Envysion may use your personal data for various purposes such as:
- Technical administration and research and development of our Site
- Responding to, handling and processing queries, requests and feedback from you
- Purposes in connection with the course of our provision of services to you where applicable
- Any incidental business purpose related to or in connection with the above
You acknowledge and agree that we may also disclose your information to governmental entities, regulatory authorities or other persons in line with any applicable law and regulations. In addition, you agree that Envysion may disclose your information to our affiliates, agents and third-party providers to perform services whether in Singapore or abroad for any of the purposes stated above.
Envysion has implemented reasonable technical and organization security measures to protect your personal data collected via our Site against unauthorized access, misuse, loss or destruction. However, you understand and accept that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, information may be accessed by third parties, resulting in potential disclosures, changes in content and technical failures.